A Perfect Day
May 9, 2015
- Black & White
- Live Music
- Weddings & Engagements
- Annika & Will Klein
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Prologue
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Pre Ceremony Bride
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Pre Ceremony Girls
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Pre Ceremony Guys
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Pre Ceremony
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Aisle Beginning Walk
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Ceremony
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Aisle End Walk
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Post Ceremony
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Portraits
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Reception
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Photobooth
- Gabrielle & Joshua Graves – Party
- Jenny & Mark Blaydow Engagement
- Jenny & Mark Blaydow Wedding
- Shirley & Chris Woodruff
- Rain & Jon Michaels
- Ann Hilton Family Portraits
- Weddings & Engagements
- Photo Blog
- Paint Your Dreams
- Buy on Etsy
Tag Archives: Universe
April 15, 2014
The Moon is magical.
To the right is Mars.
Spring at the Huntington Gardens
March 29, 2014
I live so close to the Huntington that I can get there at 3:30 and still have time to see all this beauty in an hour.
March 23, 2014
Today has been a beautiful day.
Hummingbirds, lizards, birds, gophers, bonsai, roses, daisies, friends, and good eats!
Homemade pasta sauce with sausage over rigatoni topped with grated Romano cheese
Honey tamari sriracha hot wings (gluten free)
Apple bunt cake (gluten free)
Thank you Master Josh and Seth for opening your home to us.
Here are a few photos. Enjoy!
Twilight at the Huntington | Dancing with Phoebe
December 29, 2013
Yesterday to honor #dancingwithphoebe, I went to the Huntington Gardens to play with the fairies.
These are the photos I captured and this is the video I made: instagram.com/p/ihnnLVGSQm/
When I moved to LA in 1999, the Getty Villa was closed for renovations.
On Thursday I was finally able to visit the Getty Villa since it’s reopening in 2006.
I decided to bring my DSLR but I had forgotten to charge the battery.
Here are a few memorable moments with my iPhone, Camera+, and Instagram.
The Getty Villa
July 11, 2013
A bee devours nectar from a Hummingbird Mint. The leaves and blooms are highly
fragrant and smell of licorice candy.
June 9, 2013
April 29, 2012
The Huntington Gardens had another plant sale this weekend. I didn’t want to miss out!
These are my new buddies.
Echinopsis hybrid x 2… Those are the ones with pink flowers.
Mint julep, white flowering rosemary, and Italian parsley.
After my excursion with the plant sale, I explored the gardens.
The beauty and grandeur always capture me.
The squirrels were loving all the attention too.